Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Well, I guess redoing your computer gets you to follow through with things you said you were going to do , especially blogging.

 

I seem to have forgotten that I have this blog, so I will be updating it soon, now that I can do it straight from my desktop, Expect things to come, Heres a few things I have made to keep you occupied while I get everthing set up to keep this blog from getting boring. Smile 

20130310_182031

This is my newest of inventions, This is a Scrolled watchband I am developing, It has a hidden clasp. and is very comfortable to wear,

20130310_184353

This shows how the clasp slides open sideways,

Next is another version of my watch band that has a hook closure

20130318_211542

One more of this in a different angle

20130318_211533

The above photo is the side of the second watchband.

20130318_211505 

This one above is the other side, hook is in the middle, Now WHO can say, I GOTTA HAVE IT.

Anything seen on my blogs I can make for you , so if you need to contact me you can reach me at , Just click on the link below. Til the next time, I hope you enjoy.

Coiffures.community@gmail.com

Coiffure Thee Wire Whisperer

Coiffure Thee Wire Whisperer
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE,?

Coiffures Community Group

Coiffures Community Group
COME JOIN THE GROUP, WE ARE FAMILY :)And we swap ART FROM THE HEART

Designers that I know