Tuesday, March 3, 2009


















this was the very first one I made, and now let me show you the last ones I made OK.





Wire Jewelry Artists

Etsy Shop for Coiffure

↑ Grab this Headline Animator




Hello everyone, I wanted to update you and let you know that I have some new jewelry I made, and I hope you enjoy it. I am inspired by my Dear Friend Bobbi, as she teaches these techniques and I have been blessed to be able to make such beautiful things. Check them out here. and click on my site at Coiffures Community to see what else is new.
Care to get a business running and want to learn how to spread it like wild fire. Join me and so many others at my community. You won't be disappointed. Hugs, Pam

Coiffure Thee Wire Whisperer

Coiffure Thee Wire Whisperer
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE,?

Coiffures Community Group

Coiffures Community Group
COME JOIN THE GROUP, WE ARE FAMILY :)And we swap ART FROM THE HEART

Designers that I know